Breaking Ground 97
You can also download a PDF version here.
Download a text-only version with image descriptions in Word here.
Click on the article titles below to read an individual article:
- Partners Annual Reunion Conference 2019 by Ned Andrew Solomon, Director, Partners in Policymaking, Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Project SEARCH: A path to the future by Jolene Sharp, Chief Public Information officer, Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Chyna’s Journey through Employment and Community First CHOICES by Zennia Nesmith, Membership Account Specialist for Blue Cross Blue Shield Tennessee in Chattanooga, and graduate of the 2017-18 Partners in Policymaking Leadership Institute
- Empowered Ladies by April Meredith, Independent Living and Advocacy Specialist of Empower Tennessee and 2014-15 Partners in Policymaking graduate
- 2018-19 Partners in Policymaking Class Graduates by Ned Andrew Solomon, Director, Partners in Policymaking, Council on Developmental Disabilities
- People First of Tennessee by The Arc Tennessee Staff
- MyRide TN by Gloria Huber, Partners in Policymaking 2017-18 Graduate
- Getting a Life Back with Technology by Mike Harrell
- Tennesseans of All Stripes Come Together for Children with Significant Needs by Lauren Pearcy, Public Policy Director, Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Flying the Friendly Skies by Jessica Gant, Partners in Policymaking 2018-19 Graduate
This Page Last Updated: March 3, 2022 at 1:36 PM