Breaking Ground 93
Breaking Ground 93 - July 2018
Read the PDF of Breaking Ground magazine issue 93.
Download an accessible text-only version of Breaking Ground 93 with image descriptions.
Click the individual titles below to read articles from Breaking Ground 93
- Reimagining Supports for Families of Tennesseans with Disabilities - by Emma Shouse Garton, Council Director of Communications
- A Tool for Helping People Have Good Lives - by Ned Andrew Solomon, Director of Partners in Policymaking™ Leadership Institute, Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Two Chattanooga Programs Promote the Safety of Individuals with Disabilities - by Ned Andrew Solomon, Director of Partners in Policymaking Leadership Institute, Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Borderless Arts Breaks Ground in Egypt - by Lori Kissinger, Executive Director, Borderless Arts Tennessee
- Inclusion is a Right - by Sheila Carson, Partners Graduate, 2017-18 Class
- East Tennessee Project Search Collaboration: A guidepost for successful transitions - by Tammy Hearon, Project SEARCH Instructor, Blount County Schools and Devin Stone, Public Information Officer, Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Siblings in the Spotlight - by Tricia Hedinger, MS, CCC-SLP and Allison Wegman, MS, CCC-SLP