Long-Term Services & Supports
TennCare Long-Term Services & Supports
Leading the Nation in Innovative, Financially Sustainable Long-Term Services & Supports
WHO WE ARE The Long-Term Services & Supports, Division of TennCare, formerly known as the Long-Term Care Division, offers long-term services and supports to individuals enrolled in TennCare.
What is Long-Term Services & Supports? Long-Term Services & Supports (LTSS) are medical and/or personal care and supportive services needed by individuals who have lost some capacity to perform activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, eating, transfers, and toileting, and/or activities that are essential to daily living, such as housework, preparing meals, taking medications, shopping, and managing money.
What's New With Long-Term Services & Supports
- Proposed Amendments to the 1915(c) HCBS Waiver and Opportunity for Public Comment
- Ascend PASRR Resources
- Employment and Community First CHOICES Referral
- Employment and Community First CHOICES Program Service Definitions
- CLS and CLS-FM Definitions from Attachment D
- Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities:
- Transition Plan Documents for New Federal Home and Community Based Services Rules
- LTSS Redetermination Resources- NF, MCO, & DIDD
- ERC Program Requirements for Interested Providers