Breaking Ground 91 - 2018 Arts Issue
Breaking Ground 91 - Annual Arts Issue, 2017-18
Read the PDF of Breaking Ground 91 - Arts Issue here.
Download an accessible text-only Word document with image descriptions.
Click the individual titles below to read articles from Breaking Ground 90.
- Introductions by the Council on Developmental Disabilities, TN Arts Commission & Borderless Arts TN
- Fine Art - images of visual artwork submitted by artists
- Dance is a Universal Language - by Pam VanGilder
- Tunes and Teens: Bridging Disability and Music Appreciation - by Lili Lyne
- To My Battered Sisters - by April Meredith
- A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words: Using Photography to Help My Son Communicate - by Jen Vogus
- Harmony's Song - by LaTresa Payne
- Lessons - by DEB Clark
- Much Ado about Mosaics - by Kori Cupp
- Juggling Words - by Nathan Spoon
- Boundless: Fashion for Every Body