How to Apply
1. Applications must be submitted during the application period October 1 - 15, 2019.
2. Applications may be submitted by one of the following methods:
o Online – October 1 - 15, 2019.
o Mail – Applications must have a postmark date ranging from October 1 - 15, 2019.
o Hand delivery to TDA, Holeman Building, 424 Hogan Road, Nashville, TN 37220 between October 1 - 15, 2019
during normal business hours.
3. Applications will not be accepted if faxed or emailed.
4. Applications are ineligible if postmarked or received prior to October 1, 2019 and after October 15, 2019.
5. Application A cost share requests will be approved by eligible priority request.
6. Applicants may select up to two (2) priority ranks in order of importance to their operation (1 = first priority, 2 = second
priority). Selecting a second priority is optional.
7. Applicant may only submit one Application A per Federal IRS Schedule F, per person, per application period, per
8. Applicant will be notified in writing of approval or disapproval. Notifications will be mailed in mid-December.
9. Reimbursement packet supersedes all information printed in the application booklet.