For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Undeclared Allergen Prompts Cookie Recall
- Hemp License Renewal Reminder to Growers
- Tennessee Agricultural Fund Announces Record Support
- Boxwoods Shipped to West Tennessee May Contain Invasive Pest
- Emerald Ash Borer Awareness Week May 23-29
- Cost Share Available to Forest Landowners and Industry