For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- State Veterinarian Alerts Horse Owners to Cases of Potomac Horse Fever in Tennessee
- Minton Recognized for Excellence in Service
- Tennessee Receives National Agricultural Marketing Excellence Award
- Agricultural Enterprise Fund Far Exceeds Expectations, Returning $17.55 for Every $1 Invested
- Ripe Summer Berries Are Ready Across Tennessee
- Three Tennessee Departments Partner in Support and Celebration of Pollinators