For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Neumann Named Forestry Business Consultant
- Farm Fun Days Open to the Public
- Agribusinesses Can Apply for Ag Enterprise Fund Cost Shares
- Tennessee Horticulture Companies Host Canadian Buyers
- Tennessee Awarded Grant to Improve Emergency Food System
- Tennessee Hemp Producers Reminded of Upcoming Deadlines