For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Tennessee Wine and Grape Board to Meet
- Outstanding Fairs Honored at 98th Annual Convention
- Doddridge Appointed Public Information Officer
- Lewis County Quarantined for Emerald Ash Borer
- Additional Counties Affected by Laurel Wilt Disease
- Troup Named Agriculture Business Consultant