For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Timber Theft Suspect Convicted in Bledsoe County
- Protection of 11,700 acres expands recreational access at Skinner Mountain Wildlife Management Area
- Water Quality Grant Proposals Now Accepted
- Orders Now Accepted for Division of Forestry Tree Seedlings
- Tennessee Forestry Division Names New Assistant State Forester
- New Farmers Now Eligible for Cost Share Assistance