For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Tennessee State Fair Debuts New 2021 Location
- Tennessee Strawberry Season is Here
- Grant Window Open for Urban Tree Planting Projects
- Tennessee's First Chronic Wasting Disease Testing Facility Open
- Timber Theft Cases Reported Across Tennessee
- New Import Requirements Aim to Protect Rabbits from Deadly Virus