Row Crop Solutions
|Acreage Minimum Requirements||Certifications||Lifetime Limit|
|100 Acres in row crop
|Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|$12,000 Maximum Reimbursement|
|Standard 35% Cost Share | Master 50% Cost Share|
|50% Cost Share Eligible Master Courses for Row Crop Solutions|
|Applicant must meet at least one minimum program requirement at time of application.
Corn, Cotton, Soybeans, and Wheat only.
New Only — Items 1 - 13
New items cannot be previously owned.
Items purchased at an auction are considered used.
Replacement parts are not eligible.
1. Bin unload auger/bin sweep
2. Conveyor/grain leg/drive-over pit
3. Cotton round bale handler — must be designated for cotton use only
4. Drive-over scale — scale platform and scale indicator/monitor
5. Drying equipment
6. GPS - display and satellite receiver only; not eligible - subscriptions
7. Grain bin — minimum capacity of 10,000 bushels
• Smaller capacity bins can be combined to reach 10,000 bushel minimum
• Labor for the construction of bins; not eligible — labor provided by applicant
8. Grain bin rescue tube
9. Moisture monitor
10. Overhead loadout bin — minimum capacity of 24 tons
11. Portable bagging system — in-field storage of grain
12. Seed tender trailer — bulk seed delivery system to fill drills/planters; not eligible – gravity wagon
13. Stationary fuel/DEF tank and/or fuel tank containment systems — on farm; above ground only; must meet all regulatory requirements
New or Used — Items 14 - 16
14. Grain vacuum
15. No-till drill — minimum 15 ft. working width, 7.5 in. row space; not eligible - planters
16. Transport auger — portable transport auger/conveyor; minimum 20 ft. length
Used equipment must meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Excellent working condition
• Minimal rust
• Less than 10 years old
• Reasonable market price
Tennessee Department of Agriculture may verify used equipment prior to payment.
|Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.|