CF250-00 NFPA 20 - Pumps for Fire Protection
This course guides students through NFPA 20, Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection, to understand the basic operating principles of fire pumps, the requirements for the various components that make up a fire pump system and the requirements for acceptance testing for the pump to ensure proper operation.
- Please contact TFACA for group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA 20 2010 Edition
- Familiarize students with NFPA 20.
- Familiarize students with basic operating principles of fire pumps.
- Familiarize students with the components of fire pumps.
- Familiarize students with the requirements for acceptance testing related to pumps.