CF212-02 '10 NFPA 72 Inspecting Fire Alarm Systems (7)
This class covers the minimum fire safety requirements for the Basic Fire Alarm Plan Review, Application and Inspection.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2010 NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- Ensure an understanding of applicable codes related to fire alarm systems
- Recognize and document code deficiencies in fire alarm systems
- Provide the knowledge to conduct fire alarm inspections
- Understand how to correctly conduct basic fire alarm plan review