CF236-02 Introduction to the SFMO (3)
This course familiarizes the student with the programs, practice, and personnel of the State Fire Marshal’s Office (SFMO) in Tennessee. SFMO representatives and departments include Deputy Commissioner of Commerce and Insurance, Chief of Staff, Codes Enforcement, Plan Review, Residential/Electrical Contract Inspections, Manufactured Housing, and TFACA. Class participants will hear explanations of the roles and operations of each department and have an opportunity to discuss issues and ask questions.
- $45.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Introduce SFMO leadership and representatives.
- Explain the roles and operation of each department.
- Provide a forum for feedback, discussion, and questions from participants.
- Cultivate a more informed public for more efficient interaction with the SFMO.