CF228-00 - '10 NFPA 80 Fire Doors and Opening Protectives
Fire door and opening protection has often been overlooked during routine building inspections, but this protection is critical in the integrity of the fire resistance rated construction of a building. Since it is common for many fires to travel through these pathways, it is critical this information is conveyed to students through inspection training. This course covers the proper approach, standards, and methods for the inspection of these opening protectives.
- $37.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
NFPA 80 (2010 ed.)
- Ensure proper compliance with NFPA 80.
- Explore different types of protected openings.
- Explain inspection methods for fire doors and other opening protectives.