CF235-00 Inspecting Assembly Occupancies (7)
This course familiarizes the student with the principles and knowledge
necessary to understand unique factors associated with assembly occupancies, which will better
enable the Inspector to recognize and mitigate fire and life safety hazards during the inspection
and plans review process.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Fire Code and the 2012 NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Define Assembly Occupancy Classifications.
- Describe the characteristics Assembly Group A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5 Occupancies.
- Describe Means of Egress Requirements for Assembly Occupancies.
- Describe how to Calculate an Occupant Load.
- Describe Fire Protection Requirements for Assembly Occupancies.
- Describe Emergency Planning and Preparedness associated with Assembly Occupancies.