CF245-00 Dangers Associated with Changes in Use or Occupancy (4)
This course covers the code requirements relating to Changes in Use or Occupancy as defined in the 2012 International Fire Code, 2012 International Building Code as well as the requirements of the 2012 Life Safety Code. This course includes information relating to common occurrences in changes in use or occupancy along with real world incidents.
- $40.00 (For State and Local Government)
- $55.00 (For Private)
- Please contact TFACA for group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Fire Code
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 Life Safety Code
- Define Change in Use or Occupancy
- Understand the Code requirements associated with a Change in Use or Occupancy
- Understand common occurrences of Changes in Use or Occupancy
- Relate course material to real world incidents
- Identify methods of situational awareness relating to Changes in Use or Occupancy
- Identify methods of Communicating issues relating to Changes in Use or Occupancy With stakeholders