CF236-00 State and Local Fire Inspection Roles (4)
This course familiarizes the student with the roles and practice of both the TN State Fire Inspectors and local fire inspection programs in Tennessee. The distinction of roles and the TN laws and rules governing fire inspection in the State will be explored, and several scenarios in will be discussed in an open forum to eliminate confusion in future inspections.
- $40.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Fire Code
- Explain Tennessee’s laws and rules regarding fire inspection.
- Explain Tennessee’s laws and rules regarding State and local roles in fire inspection.
- Explain methods and standards of SFMO inspection practice.
- Provide a forum for all related parties to coordinate approaches to inspection scenarios.