CF203-05 Performing a Proper Fire Inspection (4)
This course is offered for students who would like to learn the fundamentals of a proper fire Inspection. Fire safety codes and fire inspection techniques will be explored using the Jones & Bartlett publication “Fire Inspector – Principles and Practice” and NFPA standards in order to prepare students to conduct a professional fire safety inspection. The course is compliant with the Fire Inspector 1 parameters of NFPA 1031 Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Inspector and Plan Examiner. [Note however, that this course does not address qualifications listed in NFPA 1031 for Fire Inspector II & III or Plans Examiner I & II.]
- $40.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
List materials here.
- Learn behavior expected of a Fire Inspector
- Learn the tools of a Fire Inspector
- Learn the inspection and reporting techniques of a Fire Inspector 1