CF243-00 Special Events and Tents (7)
This course reviews best practices and code requirements for special events and has a focus on the use of temporary membrane structures that are often associated with special events. This course is designed for officials that are required, or may be called upon, to review, approve and or participate in permitting, planning, inspecting and regulating special events.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 IFC Chapters 1,31 & 4
- Identify and understand code requirements associated with special events
- Identify code requirements for temporary and membrane structures
- Identify hazards associated with temporary and membrane structures
- Define and understand the roles and responsibilities associated special event planning
- Review best practices associated with Special Events and the use of temporary and membrane structures