CF258-00 2018 IFC Enforcement of Process Permits (7)
This 7 hour class is an in-depth study of the review, permitting, and inspection processes for the process permits enforceable in the 2018 International Fire Code. The course is designed to enlighten students in the different types of process permits often requested as well as those which are lesser known. This course will address the applicant’s intention to conduct an operation regulated by the 2018 IFC or to cause such an operation to be conducted, as well as the application and permitting processes through inspection and enforcement.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Fire Code (2018 ed.)
- To enlighten students in the different types of process permits found in the 2018 IFC.
- To address the application process to conduct operations regulated by the 2018 IFC.
- To anticipate issues in the review, inspection, and enforcement of operations in the 2018 IFC.