CF239-00 '12 NFPA 2001 Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing (4)
This course covers 2012 NFPA 2001 Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, in which students will learn the minimum requirements for total flooding and local application clean agent fire extinguishing systems. Specific uses where this standard may be applied include areas and/or equipment sensitive to the use of water or other extinguishing agents, and the course will cover application of this standard in some of these uses with emphasis on computer rooms.
- $40.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 NFPA 2001 Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Introduce students to the 2012 NFPA 2001 standard and its applications.
- Explain the nature of Clean Agents and establish the need for this type of system.
- Explore the different uses which would require the use of Clean Agent Extinguishing.
- Explore the application of NFPA 2001 in Computer Rooms.