CF217-01 '09 Fire Protection Systems IFC/IBC Ch. 9 (7)
This course will explain fire protection systems required in Chapter 9 of the 2009 IBC/IFC with an emphasis on automatic sprinkler systems.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Fire Code, 2009 Edition
- International Building Code, 2009 Edition
- Ensure an understanding of specific sections of Chapter 9
- Recognize the correct application of any exceptions
- Provide the knowledge to research additional related provisions
- Understand the language in correctly applying the intent of these codes