CF204-01 '09 Fire Safety Plans Review (21)
This course concentrates on construction and inspection requirements, techniques, procedures, and the technical knowledge needed to ensure minimum requirements are met. The course provides the student with the knowledge and skills necessary to examine buildings and structures for compliance with the International Fire Code and the International Building Code. Topics include private fire protection systems, building construction and inspection/enforcement methods.
- $172.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2009 International Fire Code
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1, 90A, 101; IFSTA Fire Inspection and Code Enforcement; Delmar, Print Reading for Architecture & Construction Technology
- Learn to identify Fire Code requirements on plans.
- Identify non-compliance where applicable.