CF226-00 Significant Changes - 2006 to 2012 NFPA 101 (15)
Every three years, the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code goes through a complete code change cycle. Most jurisdictions do not adopt codes every three years, creating the need for training to bridge the gap between their currently adopted code and the new code they plan to adopt that may be several additions later. This 20 hour class focuses on the significant changes to the 2012 NFPA 101 Life Safety Code since the 2006 edition, and also helps remind the student of the code sections that remain unchanged. Changes discussed will include the ’09 Edition of the NFPA 101. This class covers the materials needed to help students and inspectors to understand the code changes between the 2006, 2009, and the 2012 NFPA 101 Life Safety Codes.
- $126.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Familiarize the students with the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.
- Familiarize the students with the changes between the 2006, 2009, and 2012 codes.