CF217-03 '12 IFC & IBC Chapter 9-Fire Protection Systems (4)
This course will explain fire protection systems required in Chapter 9 of the 2012 IBC/IFC with an emphasis on automatic sprinkler systems.
- $41.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Fire Code, 2012 Edition
- International Building Code, 2012 Edition
- Ensure an understanding of specific sections of Chapter 9
- Recognize the correct application of any exceptions
- Provide the knowledge to research additional related provisions
- Understand the language in correctly applying the intent of these codes