CF224-00 '02 NFPA 25 Inspecting Sprinkler Systems (7)
This class covers the inspection, testing, and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems; and clearly demonstrates and explains the procedures that must be followed to maximize the reliability and performance of these vital fire protection devices. This class promotes an understanding of the theory and practice of inspecting, testing, and maintenance or water based fire protection systems.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA 25 (2002 ed.)
- Ensure proper compliance with NFPA 25.
- How the different types of sprinkler systems work.
- Inspection and testing requirements for primary sprinkler components.
- System failures that can result from lack of improper inspection, testing, and maintenance.