CF203-06 Fire Inspector II (35)
This course will be conducted by the Tennessee Fire and Codes Academy (TFACA), and will be tested / certified by the TN Fire Fighting Commission (FFC), which is IFSAC and Pro Board Accredited. The TFACA Fire Inspector II course is for students who would require the intermediate and advanced knowledge, skills and abilities of a Fire Inspector II, and have already obtained their Fire Inspector I certification. Fire Inspector II candidates will a conduct more in-depth study using the Jones & Bartlett publication “Fire Inspector – Principles and Practice”, NFPA 1031 and the International Fire Code in order to prepare students for successful completion of the testing and certification process that includes: 4 TFACA Chapter review test, a FFC Practical Exam, and a FFC Certification Exam. This course is compliant with the Fire Inspector II Job Performance Requirements (JPRs) of NFPA 1031 Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Inspector and Plan Examiner.
Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Fire Inspector – Principles and Practice (Jones & Bartlett)
- 2012 International Fire Code
- 2012 International Building Code
- Learn roles and responsibilities of a Fire Inspector II
- Learn the Administrative duties of Fire Inspector II
- Learn the field inspection and reporting techniques of a Fire Inspector II
- Learn the plans review duties typically assigned to a Fire Inspector II