CF217-02 '12 IFC/IBC Chapter 9 - Fire Protection Systems (7)
This is a comprehensive course covering specific Fire Protection features in Chapter 9 of The International Fire Code and The International Building Code, 2012 Editions. The class will also cover Administrative requirements related to Chapter 9 including State requirements. It is recommended that the student be familiar with the 2012 International Fire Code and the International Building Code prior to taking this course.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Fire Code
- LSC 101. 2012
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 2012
- International Code Council, 2012
- Ensure an understanding of specific sections of Chapter 9
- Recognize the correct application of any exceptions
- Provide the knowledge to research additional related provisions both local & state
- Understand the language in correctly applying the intent of this chapter