Hinge Health & RecoveryOne Personalized Exercise Therapy Programs
As a health plan member, you and your dependents age 18+ can get personalized exercise therapy and support for back, joint and muscle pain without leaving the comfort of your home. Programs are available to you whether you are a BlueCross BlueShield or Cigna member. The Hinge Health and RecoveryOne exercise therapy programs do not require a referral.
Here are the steps to get started with these programs.
Hinge Health Personalized Exercise Therapy Program* for BCBS Members
- Create a BCBS member account. https://www.bcbst.com/register?reg=MEMV&vnd_pi_requested_resource=https%3A%2F%2Fmembers.bcbst.com%2Fwps%2Fmyportal%2Fmember%2F
- Sign up at hingehealth.com/statetn-health
- Complete the application.
- Your case will be reviewed and you will be placed into a personalized exercise therapy program after meeting with a physical therapist licensed in your state. If your case requires medical intervention, you will be referred to your health care provider.
- You will be assigned a care team that includes a physical therapist licensed in your state and a health coach to support your progress through the exercise therapy program.
- You will get free sensors and a tablet sent to your home for use as you follow your personalized exercise therapy program on your own time and schedule.
- More information is available at bcbst.com/members/tn_state/
*Some Hinge Health programs offer physical therapy, which is provided as defined and regulated in Tennessee per TCA Title 63 Chapter 13, and some do not.
RecoveryOne Personalized Exercise Therapy Program* for Cigna Members
● Create a myCigna account
● Learn more and sign up for RecoveryOne™ at recoveryone.com/sot
● Set up your RecoveryOne account and schedule an online consultation with an expert who will design a personalized exercise therapy program based on your unique condition. If your case requires medical intervention, you will be referred to your health care provider.
● Access your care team through the app, including a health coach who will help keep you motivated and on track.
● Get an equipment kit delivered to your home so you have the tools you need as you progress through your program.
● More information is available at cigna.com/stateoftn
*RecoveryOne programs do not constitute physical therapy services regulated by TCA Title 63 Chapter 13