Annual Enrollment Dates for 2023 Benefits
• Annual Enrollment for State and Higher Education is Oct. 1-14, 2022
• Annual Enrollment for Local Education, Local Government and Retirees is Oct. 1-28, 2022
Visit About Enrollment for details.
Retirees see For Retirement.
Want to Learn More?
• Find digital and PDF versions of the Annual Enrollment newsletters and more on the Enrollment Materials page.
• On the Videos page, learn more about PPOs, CDHP/HSAs, dental, vision, disability, flexible spending accounts, telehealth and preventive care.
• On the homepage, click the blue Questions? button to ask our help desk a question.
• Click the green Help button found at the bottom of each page to live chat during normal business hours.
• Call Benefits Administration at 800.253.9981, M-F 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT.
IMPORTANT: Employees must submit a Statement of Health to MetLife after selecting a disability insurance enrollment or enhancement in Edison Employee Self Service. Failure to submit the Statement of Health will result in denied disability insurance.
Find the form on the Metlife website by clicking here:
Follow the instructions on the Statement of Health to submit to MetLife by Nov. 15, 2022.