Benefits Administration administers the state-sponsored insurance benefits for state, local education and local government public sector plans in Tennessee. Our mission is to deliver comprehensive, affordable, dependable and sustainable benefits.
We want to help you better understand and access your insurance benefits!
-Explore this website
-Click the blue “Questions?” button or the green "Help" button to live chat during business hours
-Call us at 800.253.9981 or 615.741.3590 or email us at email@example.com
Is Your Email Address Up to Date in Edison? Please log in to Edison and make sure your email address is correct. It’s easy! Just go to “self service”, “my system profile” and “change or set up email address”. Benefits Administration uses email addresses in Edison to communicate important insurance-related information to members. We do not share your information, ever. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- CDC Recognizes Benefits Administration’s Diabetes Prevention Program
- Annual Enrollment for 2020 Benefits Starts Sept. 30
- Working for a Healthier Tennessee Celebrates Sixth Year
- State Employee Reps Election Results
- Vote to Elect State Employee Reps Starts May 6
- #4Mind4Body Lunch and Learns