Buffalo White Bean Hummus
- 1 can no salt added cannellini beans (divided, rinsed)
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 Tbsp lowest sodium available Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce (divided)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Into the bowl of a food processor, add drained cannellini beans, water, 1 tablespoon hot sauce, and canola oil.
- Purée until the mixture is smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Transfer bean puree to a bowl. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon hot sauce and gently stir to swirl the hot sauce on top. Serve with sweet potato chips.
Tip: A variety of other beans can be subbed for the cannellini - great northern beans, navy beans or even butter beans.
Per serving: 180 calories; 5.3g fat; 28.7g carbohydrates; 4.9g protein; 5.7g fiber; 106mg sodium