Working for a Healthier TN (WFHTN) has created a number of activities and challenges for each of our focus areas. You can use these as-is or easily customize them for your department. If you need assistance with customizing a challenge to meet your needs, please reach out to your WFHTN Regional Wellness Coordinator. Once you've completed an activity or challenge, please ask participants to fill out this survey so we can create the best possible wellness programs and activities for you.
Most of our activity and challenge trackers are fillable PDF forms for your convenience. In some cases, the fillable format will not work, so we have created step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process of completing these activities electronically.
- Random Acts of Wellness - This low-cost, but very visible and motivating way to recognize and show your support for employees who are working hard to adopt healthy behaviors.
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting Worksheet - Complete this worksheet by creating a S.M.A.R.T. goal you wish to accomplish.
- Wellness Crossword Puzzle (Answer Key)
- Alternative WELLNESS Solutions Week (Tracker) - Celebrate wellness ANYWHERE by encouraging daily activities around healthy eating, physical activity, tobacco cessation and/or well-being.
- How to Host a Wellness Week - Celebrate wellness at work by encouraging daily activities around healthy eating, physical activity, tobacco cessation and/or well-being.
- ICU (I See You) Challenge (Activity Card)- "ICU" is a workplace awareness campaign designed to decrease the stigma associated with the topic of mental health and foster a workplace culture that supports emotional health. Together, we can encourage people in emotional distress to reach out for help!
- National Health Education Week (Tracker) - Help employees up their own health literacy during National Health Education Week (third week of October). This can be celebrated any time of the year.
- Tag You're It! - Up healthy habits during the workday with your co-workers by completing one of the listed activities then "tagging" another employee.
- 10-Minute Challenge (Tracker)- Practice healthy behaviors by eating healthier and moving more, just 10 minutes at a time!
- 28 Days to a Healthy Heart Challenge - Complete daily activities for a healthier heart and earn a maximum of 28 hearts.
- Be Your Best Self Challenge (Tracker) - Engage in a variety of healthy habits that allow you to be the best versions of yourself.
- Celebrate a Healthier YOU Challenge (Tracker) - Complete daily activities for a healthier you and earn a maximum of 30 points.
- Financial Fitness Challenge - Determine your financial health by creating a budget and gain an understanding of your spending and saving habits.
- Give Me a Break Challenge (Tracker) - Use breaks in your workday to practice healthier habits that help increase activity and relaxation to boost your energy levels and refresh you.
- Healthy Habits Challenge (Tracker) - By the end of this challenge, participants will be working on four different healthy habits for better health and wellness.
- Healthy Holidays Challenge - Maintain your healthy habits during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season in this challenge.
- Healthy Weight Challenge (Tracker) - Help participants achieve a healthier weight realistically by practicing moderation and balance in this challenge.
- Mind-Body Wellness Challenge (Tracker) - Participate in different weekly activities to increase your mental and physical health. (The first two weeks of the challenge will focus on the "mind" aspect of mind-body wellness and the last two weeks will focus on the "body" aspect.)
- Mindful Meditations Challenge (Tracker) - Integrate meditations into your day to maintain productivity while also remaining calm and focused with the help of LinkedIn Learning.
- Mindfulness RENEW Challenge (Tracker) - Practice various mindfulness exercises while aiming to complete one mindful activity a day.
- Paving a Positive Pathway (Checklist and Personal Journal) - Help with creating a more positive mindset by encouraging participation in simple positive habits.
- Resilience at Work Challenge (Tracker) - Build and reinforce ways to nurture your resiliency (a.k.a. "inner strength") in your work life.
- Road to Wellness Challenge (Resources and Roadmap) - Take a journey through six dimensions of wellness to achieve YOUR optimal health. The goal of this self-paced challenge is to focus on making healthy challenges that YOU can maintain long-term.
- Self-Care BINGO (Free Space BINGO Card and No Free Space BINGO Card)- Engage in more self-care activities for optimal health by aiming to complete the activities in a row (horizontally, vertically or diagonally).
- Shred Your Stress Challenge - Complete daily activities to help shred your stress.
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal Challenge (Tracker) - Create a personalized health-related goal to work on daily and track your progress over the course of four weeks.
- Weight Loss Challenge (Tracker) - Aim to achieve a healthier weight realistically by practicing moderation and balance in this challenge.