State and Higher Education
Click here for Retiree Self Service instructions. -- Coming soon!
- How to log in to Edison if you've forgotten your Access ID
- Log in to Edison for the first time
- Reset your Edison password
- Enroll in Edison for state
- Enroll in Edison for higher education, local education and local government
Important Edison Notes:
- Users should navigate to Edison through the tn.gov website. Click Government, State Employees and then Edison. Using a shortcut, bookmark, saved link or icon can create login issues.
- If you receive an error message that says “Function onReadyState” on Edison pages, please clear your cache. Click here for instructions on clearing your cache and temporary files.
- Please remember your employee id (Edison ID) is the eight-digit number that starts with two zeros, and is found on your Caremark card. Your user id (also called access id) is a combination of both letters and numbers.
Insurance Comparison Charts
- 2020 Health Options for State and Higher Education
- 2020 Health Options for Local Education and Local Government
- 2020 Dental Options
- 2020 Vision Options