Emotional Wellbeing Solutions
(formerly called Employee Assistance Program)
State and higher education employees | local education and local government members and retirees enrolled in medical insurance | COBRA)
Join Partners for Health for the Healthy Habits webinar presented by Optum Health on
Wed, Jan. 10, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CT.
CLICK HERE to watch the recorded webinar on Healthy Habits.
Join Partners for Health's How to Simplify Your Life webinar, presented by Optum Health, on
Wednesday, February 14th from 11:30AM to 12:30PM CT.
CLICK HERE to watch the recorded webinar on
How to Simplify Your Life
State and Higher Education: EWS services are available to all benefits-eligible employees and their eligible dependents, even if they are not enrolled in medical insurance through Partners for Health.
State Only: With your manager's approval, you may use up to 10 hours of work time each year to see an EWS provider.
Local Education, Local Government, COBRA and Retirees: EWS services are available to those enrolled in a Partners for Health medical plan, as well as benefits-eligible (not necessarily enrolled) dependents of employees and retirees who are enrolled through your medical insurance.
First Call Provider Search
The Here4TN team will find you a provider based on your specific preferences, concerns and availability.
Call 855.437.3486 or visit Here4TN.com for more benefits information and resources.
The following EWS services are offered at no cost to eligible employees and eligible dependents and are meant to be a place to start when you are going through life challenges or need extra support. . Specialists are available 24/7 at 855.437.3486 to assist with stress, legal, financial, mediation and work/life services. They can help you find a network EWS short-term counseling provider, a plumber who works nights, services for your elderly parents, theater tickets, all-night pharmacies and much more.
- Short-term Counseling includes five visits per problem, per year, per individual at no cost to you. Available in person, by phone or by virtual visit. Members are not eligible for EWS counseling visits while they are receiving behavioral health services.
- Preauthorization is required to use your EWS short-term counseling services. Simply call 855.437.3486 or go to Here4TN.com to obtain preauthorization.
- Virtual visits allow you to get the care you need in the privacy and comfort of your home. Call 855-Here4TN for assistance with an authorization and a referral to a licensed virtual visits provider. Click here for additional information about virtual behavioral health visits.
- Legal services include one 60-minute telephone or in-person consultation per issue per year at no cost to you.
- Mediation services with a professional mediator include one 30-minute telephone or in-person consultation per issue per year at no cost to you.
- Financial services with a money coach include two 30-minute calls per issue per year.
- Work/Life services to help you save time and reduce stress by pulling together information about many household, family and health care services specifically for you upon request.
Optum Health also offers confidential and anonymous access to a wide variety of information and resources on their website at Here4TN.com or by calling 855.437.3486.
Take Charge at Work
A coaching program that helps members with stress and depression improve their performance at work.
· All state and higher education benefit eligible employees, over the age of 18
· All local education and local government, retirees and COBRA state health insurance plan members, over the age of 18
· Dependents over the age of 18, eligible for EWS, and who are working either full or part time
Working with a coach over the phone, learn to manage symptoms of depression and stress in the workplace so you can feel productive again. It’s available at no additional cost to you as part of your EWS. To learn more or find out if you qualify by taking the assessment, go to Here4TN.com. Click here for the program flyer.
Here4TN Toolkit - Educational resources for human resources, supervisors and managers
Here4TN EWS can deliver onsite and virtual trainings to your employees. More than 50 trainings are available for groups of 15 or more. To access the training catalog and the online training request form, please go to the “Leaders” section on Here4TN.
Licensed management consultants are available 24/7 to help leaders with workplace and employee challenges and opportunities. All licensed mental health professionals have a master’s degree and 3-4 years of EWS experience. They can provide coaching and support on a range of workplace issues such as job performance, substance use and inappropriate workplace behavior.
Critical Incident Response Services
An unexpected loss or trauma can affect your entire workplace. Optum Health has a specialized critical incident intake team available by phone 24/7. Specialists can usually be on-site to provide support within 24-72 hours of the event. The top reasons to provide this resource include grief counseling, reductions in force and medical emergencies/accidents.