Employee Health Center
The ParTNers Health & Wellness Center, located in downtown Nashville on the 3rd floor of the WRS TN Tower, welcomes all state and higher education employees enrolled in the State Group Health Insurance Plan.
- You can read updates from the ParTNers Center about how they are responding to COVID-19, including changes to how they provide care.
- You can find more information about the center on their website: partnershealthcenter.com.
- You can call them for care or guidance at 615.741.1709 (online appointment scheduling is available after your first visit).
The center provides the following health care services at no cost to most eligible employees:*
- Sick and injury visits
- Wellness and preventive screenings
- Allergy shots
- Certain immunizations
- Chronic condition management
- Employee assistance counseling services
- Onsite health coaching
Why Use the Center?
It's convenient. It's located on the 3rd floor of the WRS TN Tower (7th Avenue entrance), which means:
- Quick access to care when you need help with a health issue
- Less time away from work
- Short walk for most downtown Nashville employees
- There is limited, free parking in the WRS TN Tower garage that may be available upon request when scheduling an appointment.
While the center may not meet all your health care needs, we are a great place to start. If you need more care than we offer, we can refer you back to your doctor or other provider.
It's confidential. We follow all laws to protect your personal health information. The center staff respects your privacy and will not share your personal information with anyone without your permission.
Visit partnershealthcenter.com to learn more. Call 615.741.1709 for an appointment. Online appointment scheduling is available after your first visit.