Employee Health Center
The ParTNers Health & Wellness Center, located in downtown Nashville on the third floor of the Tennessee Tower, will close permanently on Thursday, Dec. 21, 2023. Until then, the ParTNers Center staff will continue to welcome all state and higher education employees enrolled in the State Group Insurance Program.
- Click here to read the June 2023 letter sent to all patients who have visited the ParTNers Center within the past three years to learn more about the closure.
- Find more information about the ParTNers Center and the closure on their website at https://www.partnershealthcenter.com/.
- Call the ParTNers Center for care or guidance at 615-741-1709.
Now through Dec. 21, 2023, the ParTNers Center will provide the following health services at no cost* to most eligible employees:
- Sick and injury visits
- Wellness and preventive screenings
- Allergy shots
- Certain immunizations
- Chronic condition management
- Onsite health coaching
*Is it free? The ParTNers Center is paid for by the State Group Insurance Program. There is no cost if you are enrolled in the Premier or Standard Preferred Provider Organization, or PPO. If you are enrolled in the Consumer-driven Health Plan with a health savings account, or CDHP/HSA, you will pay out of pocket for services until you reach your deductible. Once reached, services are provided at no cost to you.
There is limited, free parking in the Tennessee Tower garage for ParTNers Center patients. Be sure and request parking when scheduling an appointment. The staff will tell you if it is available at that time.