Local Education Agencies
The state's insurance program offers comprehensive coverage for participating local education employees.
Dental Benefits (if applicable - contact your agency to see if they participate)
Vision Benefits (if applicable - contact your agency to see if they participate)
For Local Education Retirees
How Much Does It Cost?
- 2021 Monthly Health Premiums for Active Employees
- 2021 Monthly Health Premiums for Teacher Retirees
- 2021 Monthly Health Premiums for Support Staff Retirees
- 2021 Monthly Health Premiums for Local Education COBRA Participants
New To The Local Education Plan?
Not On The Plan?
ParTNers for Health, Tennessee’s State Group Insurance Program, provides comprehensive, affordable and dependable benefits designed to protect you and your family from high healthcare costs.
Across Tennessee, scores of school systems count on the State Group Insurance Program for health coverage.
- Local education members have access to a health assessment and coaching support (online personal or group coaching, or by phone) for disease management programs such as asthma, diabetes, congestive heart failure (CHF), coronary artery disease (CAD) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)