Zucchini Pizza Crust
Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 3 cups grated zucchini (takes 4 medium zucchini to make 3 cups)
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour or tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup Paleo flour
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash and grate zucchini.
- Squeeze the water out of the zucchini and place in a medium bowl, discarding the zucchini juice.
- Add in the arrowroot flour (or tapioca starch), Paleo flour blend and eggs.
- Mix until well combined.
- Line round pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Dump the batter onto the baking sheet, using your fingers to press the batter until it becomes a thin, round-shaped pizza crush.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, flipping the crust halfway through.
- Remove and add your favorite toppings.
- Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.