Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas (from Frozen)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 8 (9-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 pound uncooked peeled and de-veined medium shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1 (14-ounce) bag frozen pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a work surface. Stack the tortillas on top and wrap completely in the foil. Place the foil packet of tortillas on one corner of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place the shrimp, vegetables, oil, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet with the tortillas.
- Roast, stirring halfway through, until the shrimp are opaque and pink, 6 to 8 minutes total. To serve, fill the tortillas with the roasted shrimp, peppers and onions.
Taco seasoning substitute: As an alternative to taco seasoning, use 1 tablespoon ground cumin and 1 teaspoon chili powder.
Storage: Leftovers will keep in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Per Serving: 731 calories; 18.7 g fat; 124 g carbohydrates; 34.8 g protein; 29.6 g fiber; 7.8 g sugar
Recipe source: https://www.thekitchn.com/sheet-pan-shrimp-fajitas-268348