Whole Wheat Yogurt Biscuits
This recipe costs less than $2.00 to make!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the yogurt. The dough should be moist and a little bit sticky.
- Flour a work surface and roll the dough to a thickness of 1/2 inch to 1 inch. Cut the dough into 2-3 inch circles, and place the discs on a baking sheet. (Yield is about 16 biscuits.)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or let the biscuits cool on a rack and freeze them for later use.
Per serving: 79 calories; 3 g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 230 mg sodium
Recipe source: https://realfoodrealdeals.com/whole-wheat-yogurt-biscuits/