Microwave Cheese & Pepper Coffee Cup Scramble
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp low- or no-fat milk
- 2 Tbsp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped tomato
- 1 tsp minced pickled jalapeño pepper (optional)
- Pinch of pepper (optional)
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, tomato, jalapeño and pepper.
- Pour into well-greased 12-oz. microwave-safe mug or mason jar.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 70 to 80 seconds or until eggs are puffed and set.
Substitute prepared salsa for the chopped tomato and jalapeño if desired.
Recipe source: https://www.incredibleegg.org/recipes/microwave-coffee-cup-scramble/