Agricultural Resources Conservation Fund
The ARCF provides cost-share assistance to Tennessee landowners to install Best Management Practices (BMPs) that reduce agricultural water pollution. This assistance is facilitated primarily through Soil and Water Conservation Districts although Resource Conservation and Development Councils, universities, and other agricultural associations may participate.
A wide range of BMPs are available for cost-share, from those that curtail soil erosion to ones that help to remove pollutants from water runoff from agricultural operations. Landowners may be eligible to receive up to 75% of the cost of a BMP installation. Part of the fund is available for educational projects which raise awareness of soil erosion/water quality problems and promote BMP use.
Participants are encouraged to apply for funds on a watershed-oriented basis, with emphasis on streams and rivers listed on the state’s List of Impaired Waters, as being impaired by agriculture.
For more information, contact Sam Marshall, Land and Water Stewardship Program Manager at Sam.Marshall@tn.gov or 615-837-5306.
- ARCF Guidelines **NEW FOR FY2023**
- ARCF Training for FY 2023 (Video)
- Manual for Completing Required Forms
- Application for Agricultural Best Management Practices by Watershed
- Application for Information and Education Projects
- Application for Technical Assistance
- Application and Agreement for ARCF Incentive Payments
- Application and Agreement for ARCF Incentive Payments FY2023 **NEW FOR FY2023**
- AgBMP Reimbursement Form
- AgBMP Reimbursement Form FY2023 **NEW FOR FY 2023**
- Information and Education Reimbursement Form
- District Supervisor Per Diem Reimbursement Form
- Worksheet for Payment of Technical Assistance Through Contribution Agreement
- Worksheet for 10% Technical Assistance Payment
- Practice Completion Notice and Request for Incentive Payment
- Practice Completion Notice and Request for Incentive Payment FY2023 **NEW FOR FY2023**
- Report to the General Assembly
- Link to TCA 67-4-409(l)
- Link to TDEC List of Impaired and Threatened Waters (formerly known as the 303d List)
- Link to Assessment Database
- Link to TDEC 305b Report
- ARCF Brochure
- Tennessee Association of Conservation Districts
- Conservation Field Day Evaluation Form
- Email Deposit Notification Form