Sweet and Spicy Mustard Dip
- 1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ~4 cups of vegetables of choice (such as grape or cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, cucumber slices, broccoli or cauliflower florets)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Stir in the honey, vinegar, mustard and red pepper flakes until smooth.
- Serve with vegetables.
This six-ingredient dip is so easy to throw together - just measure a handful of ingredients and stir. It's a perfect snack for watching a big game or serving the kids while they do homework.
Per serving: 132 calories; 8 g protein; 3 g fiber
Recipe source: https://recipes.heart.org/en/recipes/sweet--spicy-mustard-dip-with-veggie-dippers