Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1/4 cup
- 1 x 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Spread onto one half of a dish towel, fold over the other half, and thoroughly dry them. Remove any shells that may loosen in the process.
- Transfer to a bowl. Toss with the seasonings and spices. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Spread the chickpeas out evenly on the pan. Bake for 45 minutes, checking and stirring every 15 minutes for even baking/browning. Watch them closely for the last 10 minutes as they can burn easily.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for 10-15 minutes before eating. Or to ensure maximum crispiness, you can turn off the oven, crack the door, and let them cool in there for about one hour.
- Store in an airtight container.
You can opt for a packet of dry ranch dressing mix if desired!
Per serving: 175 calories; 3 g fat; 30 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 12 g fiber