Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 (5 ounce) container Greek yogurt, low-fat
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth style, with salt
- 2 tablespoons honey, strained or extracted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dried chia seeds
Mix yogurt, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon in a bowl until well blended; fold in chia seeds.
A healthier, lower-fat and lower-calorie version of peanut butter fruit dip. Great with crisp apples! Use soon after prep, especially if using flax or chia seeds.
Per serving: 80.7 calories; 3.8 g protein; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 1.2 mg cholesterol; 33.2 mg sodium