Creamy Spinach Feta Dip
- 10.5 ounces frozen, chopped spinach, cooked and drained (remove as much liquid as possible)
- 1/2 cup fat-free, plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley or dill (or 1/3 cup fresh, chopped parsley or dill)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 whole-wheat pitas, quartered
- In a medium bowl, stir together the spinach and all the remaining ingredients except the pita.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with the pita.
This appetizer is so easy to make it'll be your go-to choice for family gatherings and parties.
Per serving: (Pita not included) 64 calories; 6 g protein; 2 g fiber
Recipe source: https://recipes.heart.org/en/recipes/creamy-spinach-feta-dip