Chocolate Dipped Nuts
Prep Time: 50 minutes
- 3 cups raw, unsalted nuts (like almonds, pecan halves or walnut halves)
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, at least 60% cacao, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine chopped chocolate and cream over low heat. Stir constantly until mixture is smooth and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Dip nuts halfway into melted chocolate mixture then place on parchment-covered baking sheet. When all of the nuts have been dipped, refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Eat immediately or store in the fridge or freezer.
Per serving: 270 calories; 7g protein; 3g fiber; 13g carbohydrates; 95mg sodium
Recipe source: https://www.goodlifeeats.com