Make your own delicious chickpea dip! Yogurt and paprika add a new dimension to this hummus recipe.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can chickpeas (19oz, drained garbanzo beans)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve at room temperature with pita chips, crackers, carrots, or other dipping vegetables.
(Serving size: 1/4 of recipe)
Total calories 155; Total Fat 4g; Saturated Fat 1 g; Cholesterol 1 mg; Sodium 333mg; Carbohydrates 24g; Dietary Fiber 6g; Total Sugars 5g; Added Sugars Included 0g; Protein 8g
Recipe source: MyPlate.gov