Beginner's Luck Green Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups raw spinach leaves
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- Tightly pack 2 cups of leafy greens in a measuring cup and then toss into a blender.
- Add water and blend together until a leafy chunks are gone.
- Add mango, pineapple and bananas and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a cup of your choice and enjoy!
You can substitute any fruit with another fruit with a one-to-one ratio.
Per serving: Calories: 203 kcal, Carbohydrates: 51g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 1g
Recipe source: https://www.100daysofrealfood.com/green-smoothie-recipe/