Sweet Potato Fries
Prep Time: 35 minutes
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Wash sweet potatoes and slice diagonally into thick wedges.
- Cover with a thin coating of olive oil. Combine spices and then sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet and keep in a single layer.
- Bake at 450°F until tender and golden brown (about 25 minutes).
Use herbs/spices to your liking. For example, try rosemary and/or thyme.
Per serving: 100 calories; 2g fat; 18g carbohydrates; 3g fiber
Recipe source: http://drannwellness.com/recipes/