Red Potato Salad Made Healthy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1.5 pounds Red Potatoes Steamables
- 4 boiled eggs, chopped
POTATO SALAD DRESSING
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dill pickles, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 1/3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Steam the potatoes in the microwaveable bag for 8 minutes (follow package instructions). While they steam, make your dressing.
- Mix Greek yogurt with mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir in chopped pickles and pickle juice.
- Mix in the chopped onion, celery and parsley.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Add chopped boiled eggs and salt, then toss to mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well. Refrigerate at least 40 minutes to let flavors develop.
This red potato salad recipe lightens up a classic potato salad with Greek yogurt. And steaming potatoes in the microwave means it's done in 20 minutes!
Per serving: 119 calories; 94 mg cholesterol; 15 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein; 2 g sugar
Recipe source: https://eatingrichly.com/red-potato-salad/