Pasta Vegetable Salad
Try this tasty salad with whole grain pasta in your favorite shape. Enjoy with family and friends at your next gathering. This recipe makes six servings.
- 2 cups cooked pasta (any shape)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, medium (diced)
- 1/4 onion, medium (diced)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Mix again before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: 119 total calories; 3g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0mg cholesterol; 110mg sodium; 20g carbohydrates; 2g dietary fiber; 3g total sugars; 1g added sugars included; 4g protein; 16mg calcium; 1mg iron; 171mg potassium
Recipe source: MyPlate