Ginger Cranberry Relish
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 3 hours 10 minutes (including chilling time)
- 1 12-oz. package fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup crystallized ginger, minced (choose soft nuggets over disks, if possible)
- 3 cups raspberries (2 pints), fresh or frozen (not thawed)
- Pulse cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Stir in sugar and crystallized ginger.
- Gently stir in raspberries. It's fin to crush some of them.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to let the flavors combine.
Notes: Make ahead. Cover and refrigerate for up to one week.
Per 1/4-cup serving: 58 calories; 0g fat (0g sat, 0g mono); 0mg cholesterol; 15g carbs; 0g protein; 2g fiber; 2mg sodium; 53mg potassium.
Recipe from EatingWell